Five reasons why you need a VPN
Do you use a VPN service? We always talk about the benefits of a VPN since it is an excellent way to boost your online security and privacy. With a VPN, your IP address is hidden from websites and services that you visit, and you’re able to browse anonymously. A VPN is also a great way to protect your internet tracks from would-be snoops especially on public Wi-Fi.
These are five reasons why you need to use a VPN for enhanced security on your everyday online activities:
- Hide your IP address
With a VPN, the actual IP address of your computer or device is hidden from websites and services you visit. That means sites, trackers, advertisers, hackers, snoops and even your ISP can’t trace your activity back to your IP address.
- Hide your location
Here’s another advantage of using a VPN service you can switch your VPN server’s geolocation and make it appear like your internet traffic is coming from another country.
When you change a virtual location, you can bypass location restrictions from music and video streaming websites and services that only allow access from specific regions and even visit websites that are banned.
- Your Traffic is encrypted
The majority of the VPN services can hide your IP address, not all of them offer end-to-end encryption. For your maximum security, hiding your IP address is not enough, you need to keep your data private too.
- Protect yourself on public Wi-Fi
Public Wi-Fi networks at fast food chains, or coffee shops and airports can be lifesavers when you’re in a pinch.
But Wi-Fi is free? What most of the people don’t realize is that there are a lot of trade-offs when you connect to public Wi-Fi spots. Just put, if you browse on a public Wi-Fi network without ample protection, your browsing and online activity will be exposed.
If an opportunistic snooper is also on the same network, it gives them a good chance of eavesdropping on what you’re doing. A talented hacker could even inject malware into your traffic or trick you into giving out your passwords.
- Surf the net privately and Securely.
when you’re out and about and connect your gadget to public Wi-Fi. That’s because if you browse the internet on public Wi-Fi, everything you do will be exposed. A criminal that have trick into handing over sensitive information like passwords to your online accounts or even crime relating activity that could infect your device with malware.
CASVPN used for enhanced security on your everyday online activities:
- For security, excellent VPN service, never keeps traffic log or records of your activity that could be linked back to you.
- With CASVPN, you can change your VPN virtual location.
- A VPN can also protect you from public Wi-Fi attacks and prevents crooks from intercepting your web traffic. For example, with CASVPN encryption, your traffic is undecipherable to others even on unsecured public Wi-Fi, making it impossible to catch.
- When you protect your traffic with CASVPN, your browsing will be private and secure, giving you the online freedom you deserve.
- CASVPN is the easiest and most reliable solution for your online privacy and anonymity.